Saturday, March 26, 2011

Wicker Chairs For Baby Shower

Look Nail

Hello love, and weekend! yesterday was my day off and took the opportunity to tease out more cool clothes: D but I am very sorry that I have a lot of clothes is huge and I surely will not reuse it more do not you hate to find clothing that your wardrobe I have been great? What do you usually do with it? I had thought to give it to my cousin but sure to come a little big because she is very skinny ... "For the poor? I'll think about everything but throw that is almost new everything.

I want to give back the thanks for the encouragement you give me with the subject of the interview:) I know I have to be negative but I think I'm not negative, but realistically we really have much experience and is supposed to catch the best. Anyway, the day 6 to tell us things both good and bad lol.

Today I want to teach a unil look very cool I saw several months ago on the blog often disappointment lossecretosdemisslady and I took it that it has closed the blog::. This girl had made a post with videos that had found on youtube and I liked it so much I decided a few days ago me a look of nails Flag EE UU fijasteis you and several of them when I did the post of " what kind of skin do you have? "So today I taught them step by step if you want to try.


WANTED:
- white enamel
- Blue Enamel
- Red Enamel
- Top coat (optional)
- Brush finite (optional)

You can take the more you like mine are white Love Yes (I do not like too much), Blue of Catrice "350 - Hip queens wear blue jeans!" , Astor Red "250 Red Passion and Top Coat of Catrice




STEPS:
Step 1
: Painted red nails


Now we have to make white stripes, this requires a glaze or a finite applicator, a white enamel or French manicure pen but do as I have done: using a paintbrush finite. We will only use the tip so you do not stain much, anyway it clean with nail polish to have finished him


Step 2: make white stripes, I will I did cross


Step 3: make a box at the top and one side


Step 4: put enamel points white on the blue box (we want as many points as stars) , try to be separated because we have to do the tips of the stars with the brush


Step 5: With the brush do the 5 points the stars


Step 6: apply the top coat, it will dull matte and lasts a little longer:)


And I
collage leave a summary of the steps :
As you see I'm not an expert with nails, imperfections and all but it is very difficult especially
stars
jajaja

And I want to comment I've joined to Trendtation , I saw that many of you out there so I'm busy, I do not know too well how it works but I guess I will learn gradually. If you want to add me as a friend will be happy to accept you or else tell me what name you appear and I try to look:)

Do you like this kind of looks unilaterally? Do you have do you encourage?

A kiss love, happy Saturday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment