Thursday, March 24, 2011

Biscuits From Pancake Mix

My White, Zara &

Amorcitos Hello, how are you? I thrilled as I am coming from commenting today I interviewed last week at the Banca March, I have been advised that the first test group is a little harsh and should be well aware of what we say and how we react, even me psychologists said there lol but I am a quiet person and I like to participate so I hope I never have problems, if I pass this test in the group will interview me ^ ^. I hope I do well (cross your fingers for me please!)

As I commented a few weeks ago, I went shopping : D. First I was in White there was nothing special to call my attention, I noticed that already have bikinis but they are quite normalitos and saw a caltecites offer that I found very interesting, the patterns are also Cuquis, you can see in the picture
Each pair of socks cost € 1.99 but there was a 3x4 , that is, if you took 3 could take another couple gift, so I did and I went to 6 €


And now I comment on the purchases made in Zara, the truth is that he had seen a dress online that I was captivated. It is a white dress with blue flowers, I find beautiful and ultimately fell into my hands. Then I also saw a cute bag but she found a sticky and the handles are not large enough to carry on the shoulder, can be carried by hand or small arm but I use a lot on his shoulder. I mentioned this to a friend and said "but did not wear buckles to put your leash? and silly me I did not notice!! So when it happens again I will post because I loved it:)
This first dress I loved it, its color is fuchsia fluorine and I commented that there is only sizes M or L, but the median size is pretty good I always use the XS and this dress fits me size:). I like it because it is also summer and chilly but not Lisita has horizontal reliefs. The neckline of the back is a little steeper than the front.


This second dress is the that I have said before, I saw it online and loved it. The shape of the skirt is beautiful I really like the flight also has post is spectacular and the texture of cotton, I love it:). The only downside is that I have top biggie, but I have thought to do a arreglillo braces for me to stay better.


And here I show the back, is pretty low cut back but is pretty


Y here I show in detail the rear, has the 3 buttons and a zipper just below. You can see the texture of the fabric (L)


And then I went to the store Bershka the truth I'm not very frequent but enter not lose anything because I've noticed lately that have lots of variety of trends. I saw the pants he was both looking for: a smoke fuchsia. I already had one booked at Zara, but then in person I loved them because they were a little off color, but they themselves are fuchsia fluoride jajaja


The only thing I really like these skinny are the pockets, are the typical short, if you're not careful you make a bag a little strange: S

With this picture in detail is a little better what I had in their pockets, to be shallow then pops out and do a double effect that I do not like it too, but it's not something I lose sleep:)



And finally, I want to show a surprise that I took the other day. And many know that I bought stuff in Westrags after Christmas, it turns out that they have chosen one of my photos to go along with other bloggers. I find it very funny that you open an email and see me in a propaganda xD


you have already done "shopping thinking about summer? Many things have you booked? I'm already making a list for Mango Night Shopping:)

A big kiss, happy Thursday! Tomorrow I'll tell you what about the interview: D

0 comments:

Post a Comment