Thursday, March 10, 2011

How Many Calories In One Cup Vegetable Stir Fry

Explanation Fuchsia Jersey Zara

Hello love! Increasingly closer over the weekend have you want? I do, but I want a Saturday afternoon! I will have already finished the exam (which looks difficult so the teacher told us ¬ ¬).

Today I had my 3rd day of of workshop "How to speak in public" has been impressive in the end if I dressed in pajamas lol (I put it in the bathroom right next to the room: P) and received a prize: D, were not plush and gift they gave us biscuits mine called brunette (very similar to oreo). We also took pictures so when you hang up and put some and see me with my pajamas of and my teddy bear of pig ^ ^. In addition we did many fun activities, just imagine the hall with 3 bikes with their owners, banks (sitting), ornamental plants, coffee, a man dressed as a chicken (and of course it was not: S) , a car wheel and many other objects hahaha ... we are a show if you would tell him for a while but was great xD! Today is the last day: (I feel little pain and all, with nice people who are the teachers (they are very young cutie, looks like a Jack Sparrow lol and I'll show you some pics) and surely we distributed the diplomas.



And today I bring you some pictures several days ago, had a birthday (the family) so I got skirt ^ ^ but that day was just dropping hail deluge included, so the pictures are taken on the steps of my community. That day I wanted to wear something colorful and looking to find a jersey that was long time since I wore a jersey fuchsia color and put me under a white shirt (when I wear jeans I love to see is the white shirt under the jersey but in this case was not well). And the boots XXL are those asked to draw I won (a € 50 voucher for Ulanka) in in Mariant Blog ^ ^ ( here you can go to your blog) . And I love the skirt, it gives me a lot of volume and now both will be very bulky as they are well sprung, I hope to post some more later:)

I have no very good side but I was in my bad days of the month ... hahaha so excuse me I seem a little edge in the pictures: $


I wear stockings year are Calzedonia past and the skirt of last year Mango also






The coat and are bag Stradivarius from past seasons and ring-shaped loop is Accessorize, and I showed it when I bought it ^ ^



boots are Ukanka have zipper on the inside, behind a rope has to tighten as you like and as you see are good about 10 or 11cm heels: P


Do you guys already have fluoride colored garments? Do you like this trend?


A big kiss, that ye ^ ^ Thursday tremendous

0 comments:

Post a Comment