Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Lost My Immunization Records

Bershka pants clip & Crane

treasures Hello, how are you? we are already mid-week:) The days go well and increasingly jajaja quickies is less for my birthday ... I'm excited but at the same time I realize that time passes and the years are flying ... I'd like to be the truth 20 years, but fortunately or unfortunately I always get lol 17 years but I have 21 do you girls put more or less years? When you're young mind a bit that you remove years but 40 years certainly will not bother me much: P

I want to say thanks all I have welcomed the previous posts : D yes I have been very little work especially when well-informed and make the tables, but worth it if at least I've contributed a bit:)

For today I bring an outfit more cool, it must be noted that spring has begun Mallorca although these days it is windy, on top is cool ¬ ¬. But as you can see I'm well happy with my pants clip I bought in Zara , I bought them in the fall (last year we) and I have hardly used it for winter are too fresh, but now sure will benefit substantially. And I've combined with sleeve shirt 3 / 4 of Stradivarius that I have had for several years but I really like the combination of Beige & Red is great, to me at unless I love it. Do not you think you are great this type of pants for spring? Above are comfy: D



Here I come back to teach coral ring ; my father gave me several years ago from a trip to Sardinia:) and my nails coral color, I love it!





I think that this picture is very clear that it was windy lol

This pendant is also a gift of Sardinia but this is red coral ring while the coral color is



These shoes me ye have seen repeatedly is that the weekends I wear a lot, were very good buy rebajil =)

And in this picture do not ask me why, but the color of the shirt is gone from me in the face and I did not have red: S also look like a foreigner !!


And I wanted to show my crane : D, I've seen in my many blogs so I decided with the project being undertaken by Makiko a Japanese who lives in Madrid and is going through some hard times. Can you imagine having your family away and has been a disaster and not knowing if they are alive? Luckily his family and friends are safe, but do not scare it off anyone! Must be a very hard experience. So I wanted to send a lot of strength and encouragement to Japan. Here you can go to the project page.
I have always done crafts really enjoy when I do things: D I still remember when in high school was origami jumping frogs jajaja us spent a great time playing with them.


do not you look great pants for spring clamps? Have you done your crane?

Let's see if tomorrow I show my compritas Zara, I told you about them but I have not shown any photos yet! Many kisses, Happy Wednesday!

0 comments:

Post a Comment