Friday, March 18, 2011

I Lost My Ontario Immunization Card

half leopard, trivia & Video

Hello love how are you? I guess wanting weekend, me too but today is my day off but I will spend all day away from home, I have a lot of stuff to do at least one fun: going to the cinema to see the movie of black swan ^ ^. And today is my input 200 in the blog ^ ^. Yesterday I had a horrible afternoon ! After lunch I took a tremendous cramping and I had a bad afternoon, still do not know if I feel bad food or I have a virus ... I'll be careful with food will not be to give me again and I spent yesterday afternoon on the basis of Aquarius help me not to dehydrate and replenish minerals. And on Saturday I go home from winning the lottery to personally hand the gifts, I will tell you that: D

Diana's blog Smile Makeup fun shop offered us a mesecitos ago we sent proposals for a well smokey eyes I encouraged her to send pictures with the steps, in particular were ones that I used for the request I made Carmen (which at that time did not blog, now: P here you can see it) , so if you want to see different Smokeys only have to click here .


breaking big news ^ ^ : I have sent an email informing me that I passed the first test to access the scholarship of Banca March, I interviewed on 23 or 24 I still have to cnfirmar the day and time: D I'm thrilled, it is next week!

Today I bring a outfit a few days before the start of bad weather, the truth is I love the feeling of being scantily clad and notice how the sun heats the skin, I look forward warmth that comes once and for all. As you see in the pictures come out with the hair up and I set when I had time to try to go different because I always wear my hair down, although I really liked this look: S at least not with these clothes! Suffice it to say that it took me 20 minutes and released him hahaha. The outfit consists of a blouse Stradivarius of another season and high-waisted shorts I also bought Stradivarius in rebates. It should be noted that my half are leopard print:) the funny thing is that when I wear them around the world will you look at my legs lol (I bought them in white rebates). Le Diamond told that would put me in heels so I took that in good weather:












And as I told you yesterday, today I bring a curiosity learned in the workshop, yesterday I left a few tricks to speak in public and told you my experience with photos, if you want to spend click here .

Surely many already know we two cerebral hemispheres: right and left.
turns out that the left hemisphere is also known as the masculine pole , when we bow our heads to this side opened the right visual field and helps us to process information analytically and sequentially a logical manner. This hemisphere analyzes, abstracts, features, timing, planning and speaks. Think of words and numbers or, put another way, contains the ability for math, reading or writing. In contrast, right hemisphere or feminine pole specializes in perception. If we bow our heads to this side opened the left visual field and helps us understand the different parts that compose the whole, is intuitive rather than logical, thinks in pictures, feelings and symbols. Is imaginative and fantastic perceptual and spatial.

That is, if inclined head to one side or the other will be activating different abilities. If i left nclinamos activate the concentration (less multitasking) while if bow our heads to the right will activate the feelings. So can find out more or less what you think another person as the head position . An example the teachers gave us is that if a student has his head tilted to the left is paying attention to classes, while if it is to the right may be in "their world" or the teacher but is very good ... hahaha. So you know Look if you talk to someone on tilt;)


The bracelets and ring are accessorize, and I have taught you in the past: D






And finally I leave you a video very funny about how the brains of men and women, is to explain that men are very simple, do not think several things simultaneously and may even believe in "nothing" while women are always thinking a thousand things at once. Is subtitled so if you have some time I recommend it 100%:




That Have a great Friday, many kisses!

0 comments:

Post a Comment